Friday, August 21, 2009

Rap songs?

So I was taking a lil break from my frantic blogging spurt. Scrolling up and down iTunes looking for a suitable song to satisfy my musical craving. Wait. Whats THIS !? I wanna fuck you by Akon !? A rap song? In my iTunes !? I gotta try this!
And oh dear GOD I regretted that decision.

Does anyone actually appreciate the lyrics?
Do they have meaning?

His songs, molest you with the lyrics. 
Smack That?
 I wanna Fuck you? 
I wanna make love right now?


IS THAT SOMEHOW APPEALING TO YOU!? (It's not Akon but still :/ )

Can you imagine all of them in a recording studio, Akon with a huge boner in hand, getting prepped to make love to the world.

Well okay maybe it's not big enough a reason to hate on him. But listening to another man's mating calls isn't cool !

Quote of the Post - RAP ISN'T MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment